Our Governing Body
At Northern Saints, we pride ourselves in working as a team to do the absolute best we can for all our children, whatever their background or ability, so they can flourish and live life in all its fullness.
Our governing body are committed volunteers who are determined to work hand in hand with the school as a critical friend, offering both support and challenge.
Our core role is to:
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent
- Holding the headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
We would encourage parents and carers to be actively involved in the work of the school. Please contact us if you would like to share your positive experiences of our school – we all benefit from hearing good news. Also if you would like to ask any questions, if you have any concerns or would like to make any suggestions – we would like to hear those too and help in any way we can.
Through our work as a Governing Body, we offer the Christian message of love, joy and the celebration of all humanity, without exception or exclusion. This is encapsulated by our school motto, “Together We Rise”.
- Governing Body Membership
- Governing Meeting Attendance
- Comittee Membership
- Comittee Meeting Attendence
- Register of Interests